TBM 435: 20 Unfiltered Operating Takes
I had a friend reach out recently for advice. I started writing...
Reading Radar
Explore Agile, ways of working and practical AI for teams. Find recent articles from six sources, then follow an idea back to its author.
Read our perspectiveI had a friend reach out recently for advice. I started writing...
If what you are mapping is incoherent, don’t fall in love with the map (or your personal ability to navigate with it).
(I have a question at the end, if you get there)
Early in my product career, I wore many hats.
Here’s a simple model for thinking about AI success in organizations.
tl;dr: AI does not eliminate complexity, coupling, coordination, uncertainty, or decay.
AI can be your scribe, your thought partner, data-stitcher, or your counselor.
Follow the ideas
These articles belong to their original authors. Summaries help you choose what to read; visit the original for the full context.
COME TAKE A LOOK
Curious? Join the waitlist and see how we welcome your team.
Tell us a little about your team. We’ll explain the next steps and invite you when we have capacity for your workspace.
Join waitlist Start with your email. No payment needed to join.